We are surrounded by new technologies, smart phones being a prime example. Electric vehicles and green energy storage and distribution are being adopted at significant rates, particularly in Europe and Asia. David’s presentation provides insight into supply and demand for battery materials (lithium, cobalt, graphite, vanadium) and how projected demand growth is already disruptive to existing industries including the automotive and energy sector. Significant investment will be required; David comments on the impact it will have on project development and mine finance. Equally important are advances in health care; David also discusses the use of copper as an antimicrobial agent.
- INN Interview with M.Plan International: US Takes Action on Foreign Dependence as Rare Earths Scare Continues
- U.S. News & World Report Interview: In U.S.-China Trade War, Rare Earths Are the Nuclear Option
- M.Plan International Appoints Senior Consultant
- CIM Magazine interviews M.Plan International for their feature article “Supply Chain Reactions”
- Managing Director, David Anonychuk presents at CIM 2019 Conference – Innovation and Approach to Specialty Mineral and Metal Projects